Skip to main content

Celebrity Styles

SO...I was reading up online and going through old issues of Teen Vogue when I came across this celebrity superstar...Debby Ryan from Disney Channel's show JESSIE. It seems that she is very interested in fashion so as I looked through her pictures I decided to share some with you guys! Take a look...



She is so cute and stylish with her light blue dress and cream colored blazer

Photo courtesy of Disney Channel/Edward Herrera
(LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!)
 
 
 Working it with her burgundy red floppy hat and leopard print high-waisted shorts
Photo: Getty Images


To read and see more pictures of Debby Ryan's Fashion or just to explore further into the latest tips and trends visit:
http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/tv/2012-10/debby-ryan-jessie
or 
http://www.teenvogue.com/

Have Fun!!!

Love,
StyleGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your own personal style

The first step of your individual fashion sense is deciding who are you? What is your style? What inspires you? Once you answer these questions it will open up doors to your own personal, fashionable style....You will be able to take trendy tips from my site and personalize them and make them your own. You will create you own work of art, your new outfit, your own fashionable masterpiece! So go out and get inspired! Love, Style Girl

Beautify

HAIR CARE   This week for my beautify segment I decided to deal with hair! This article will tell you just what products can help you maintain manageable hair for an easy back-to-school transition. My hair is really thick, curly, and wavy, so as you can imagine it is a hassle to deal with. I have tried so many products but nothing has worked better the Herbal Essences. I love it so much but of course like everything I have my favorites. Here are my favorite ones:       Nothing is ever better than the original and Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" always does the trick when it comes to making my hair go from dry and "poofy" to slick and soft!           I also have very long hair so I love to use Herbal Essences "Long Term Relationship" to condition my hair from head-to-toe! It makes sure every part of my hair is smooth and silky as well as takes care of my split ends.       SHHHH...MY ULTIMATE SECRET!!!!